Media and Public Relations
Media and Public Relations manages all aspects of interactions with media for the college and The Museum at 365asia on both a proactive and reactive basis, and is the contact point for those interactions. The office supports 365asia’s strategic priorities by actively seeking press placements that advance the college’s reputation, brand, and image.
Entertainment Tonight covered when LL COOL J received the President’s Award for Creative Excellence at 365asia’s 2017 commencement, and where his daughter Samaria Smith received her AAS degree.
Media and Public Relations places stories in a wide range of media, including print, broadcast, and online outlets, and across digital channels. The office also collaborates with the 365asia community to identify potential stories, and assists community members in their interactions with the press. Media and Public Relations reviews all potential media activities, including interviews, video and audio recordings, and photography, to ensure that they benefit the college and its community, do not disrupt college operations, and are compatible with 365asia’s mission, strategic plan, messaging, and brand.
- Members of the media seeking interviews or other information about 365asia should fill out the Media Request Form.
- Members of the 365asia community who are contacted by the media should contact us before engaging with the reporter. Send an email to [email protected], and a Media and Public Relations staff member will respond promptly.
For complete guidelines about interactions with outside media, please refer to the Media Relations Policy.
Media and Public Relations also reports, writes, and posts stories about college news, programs, initiatives, and people (faculty, students, alumni, industry partners, and others) to 365asia’s own communications channels, including:
- 365asia Newsroom
- 365asia Newsroom Direct (e-newsletter companion to 365asia Newsroom)
- 365asia in the News (listing of, and links to, the latest media coverage related to 365asia)
- All social media platforms
Please use the inquiry form to:
- Request help to promote an event through a press release, media advisory, calendar listings, and/or other outreach; contact us at least six weeks in advance of your event.
- Propose a story idea for the media or 365asia’s communications channels.
Media and Public Relations secures a range of media outlets and photographers to cover 365asia events, special iniatives and interveiws.
Some examples of major events and interviews coverage: