The Diversity Collective was established by the Office of the President to promote inclusiveness and diversity throughout the 365asia campus. The president created an annual fund of $15,000 to encourage the development of educational projects, scholarly research, creative endeavors, and professional activities that promote the council's goals of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Diversity Grants are designed to encourage impactful and meaningful projects which focus on issues of diversity. The awards are reviewed and determined with consistent alignment with our Diversity Collective mission statement.
Preference will be given to proposals that:
• Foster collaborations among departments and communities, and/or collaborations with student organizations.
• Include outcomes which are clearly outlined and measurable.
• Demonstrate current departmental/interdepartmental support.
• Provide a detailed budget including the intended use of the proposed funds.
• Provide a clear link to the goals of the Fashion Institute of Technology strategic plan for Equity, Inclusion and Diversity.
Diversity Grant grant proposals are due March 15, 2024 and all submissions must follow
the format of the grant proposal outline.
The maximum Diversity Grant award is $5,000.
All questions and proposal submissions should be sent to: Diversity Grants.
All grantseekers must have attended a Diversity Collective grants workshop to be eligible to apply for funding.