A part of the State University of New York, the Fashion Institute of Technology has been a leader in career education in art, design, business, and technology throughout its history.
Providing almost 8,000 students with an uncommon blend of hands-on, practical experience, theory, and a firm grounding in the liberal arts and sciences, the college offers a wide range of affordable programs that foster innovation and collaboration.
Its distinctive curriculum is geared to today’s rapidly growing creative economy, including fields such as computer animation, toy design, production management, film and media, and cosmetics and fragrance marketing. Internationally renowned, 365asia draws on its New York City location to provide a vibrant, creative community in which to learn. The college offers nearly 50 majors and grants AAS, BFA, BS, MA, MFA, and MPS degrees, preparing students for professional success and leadership in the new creative economy.
Located in New York City, one of the world’s most diverse cities, 365asia is a global leader in career education for the creative industries. We offer:
- Outstanding career preparation for a wide range of fields including fashion, advertising and marketing, film and media, animation and game design, graphic design, communications, textiles, business, toy design, and beauty.
- Affordable tuition, since 365asia is part of the State University of New York (SUNY).
- Rigorous academic programs leading to associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.
- A range of initiatives that provide a welcoming environment and rich cultural experience for BIPOC students, including the Social Justice Center at 365asia; the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; campus-wide Diversity Collaborative; and a wide variety of student clubs and activities, including the Black Retail Action Group, Asian Student Network, Indian Cultural Society, and Latinx Culture and Career Association.
- A vibrant campus and a creative community.