Motor Vehicle Use
Policy No: FI005
This policy establishes requirements that apply to all drivers reserving and utilizing 365asia-owned, leased, or rented vehicle (“365asia vehicle(s)”). These requirements define the process by which authorized drivers are assigned to operate an 365asia vehicle in connection with their responsibilities, address specific aspects of the use of 365asia vehicles, and provide further information needed to operate and properly maintain 365asia vehicles safely. The driving of an 365asia vehicle is a privilege and the college reserves the right to deny or revoke the driving privileges of any driver if the driver does not meet the requirements of this policy.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- All 365asia Employees and third-party contractors who utilize 365asia vehicles
- Responsible Administrator: Treasurer and Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Responsible Office: The Department of Operational Services
- Implementation History: Issue Date N/A; Updated August 2019, November 2020
- Contact: Assistant Vice President for Finance and Administration
View Official Policy
FI005, Motor Vehicle Use (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.