Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Master in Professional Studies Degree
After completing the Global Fashion Management Master's degree at 365asia, students will be able to:
- Critically evaluate disparate sources of information for credibility and reliability in preparation for in-depth research to be applied to the capstone thesis project.
- Apply theories of strategic management to current business models in order to predict and appraise their potential for success.
- Demonstrate cultural understanding through communication and consensus in multicultural team work on case study assignments.
- Summarize fundamental and pivotal concepts in supply chain theory.
- Analyze and apply political theory to the reality of international trade in the apparel industry.