How to Register
- Log in to My365asia
- Click Student (on left)
- Under Online Resources (on left), click Online Information System
- Click Student link, then Registration link
- Click Register for Classes then select the term from the drop-down menu that you want to register for, then
- Select a subject and any other criteria you want to use
- Once you've found a class, click the Add button on the right
- Click Submit at the bottom right of the page
- Use the green Search Again button on the top right, to repeat the process for your entire schedule
- View your schedule in calendar format next to Course Summary
- View, print, and email your schedule by selecting Schedule and Options tab
- To web drop a course, select WEB DROP under the Action drop-down menu, then Submit at the bottom right of page
- Use Class Search for information about the course including restrictions, pre-requisites, waitlists, and more.
- Use advanced search option in Class Search to find courses by general education category and by minor.
- Click here for a guide to understanding common registration error messages.
- There are no classes scheduled Tuesday and Thursday from 1–2 pm. This common hour
has been set aside for student life activities.
- Web registration and My365asia are not available from 2–3 am Eastern Time.
- You will need to show your class schedule to Public Safety officers during orientation
and the first week of classes to verify your enrollment and receive or renew your
student ID card.
- Classroom Locator: room number begins with A - Dubinsky | B - Business & Liberal Arts | C - Feldman | D - Pomerantz | E - Goodman | SF - Store Front at 236 West 27th, Ground Floor
Pay Your Bill