Late Registration for Precollege Programs
In-person late registration for Summer 2016 Precollege Programs was available on Saturday, June 18th.
LATE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- One request must be completed per student. Please fill out an additional form for additional children/siblings.
- Our limited remaining seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please be prepared to explore alternate choices on your application in case your first choice is full. Please be flexible! You may only get your 3rd or 4th choice at this late date. Make sure your child is open to a variety of options.
- Families must bring full payment (money order, check, credit card – no cash)
- We cannot accommodate requests to place children together in the same class section. All similar courses begin and end at the same time and all students have common lunch hour from 12:30pm-1:30pm, so friends can still travel and eat together. We will be working with VERY limited availability and flexibility.
- Enrolled students will be invited to attend the New Student Orientation Session at 2pm or on any subsequent dates. The presentation lasts for approximately 40 minutes and will allow you to explore our campus and get and ID Card before the programs begin.
- Only 75% refunds are issued between June 12th and the day prior to your first class.