Student Health Portal
Student Health Portal
The health portal allows you to:
- Schedule, view and cancel Health Services appointments
- Receive important updates regarding your recent visits and labs; and respond directly online
- Cut back on wait time by filling out forms online ahead of your visit or appointment
- Send confidential/sensitive documents securely to Health Services
- View and print:
How to Log In
Do not save your 365asia password on your browser. Saved password may prevent you from logging in to the health portal for security reasons. Saving your password for 365asia sites on your browser/s can expose the data it protects to anyone else who uses your computer, and possibly to others on the Internet. This can be a major issue especially for sites that contain sensitive information like the health portal.
Do not share your 365asia password. Sharing your 365asia username and password will allow the person/s you shared the information with to access your health information including your appointments and encounter summaries via the health portal. If you have shared your 365asia credentials with other people and do not want them to access your health information, please change your 365asia password. If you prefer to revoke access to the health portal by anyone including you, you may request to disable access by calling us at (212) 217-4190.
- Default/temporary passwords may not work. You must have updated your 365asia password before logging in to the health portal.
- Saved passwords may prevent you from logging in succesfully. Make sure your password is not saved for any 365asia sites on your browser. If it is, you can either delete the saved password for 365asia sites on that browser or use a different browser where you password is not saved. Use this guide on how to delete passwords on every browser.
- You must be able to log in to My365asia before you can log in to the health portal. Log in to My365asia in a browser where your password is not saved.
- If you are able to log in to My365asia, you can go ahead and log in to the health portal at http://fit.studenthealthportal.com with the same 365asia username and password.
- If you are unable to log in to My365asia, you can reset your password at http://sites.jangseongmall.com/pwm/public/ForgottenPassword. If you are unable to reset your password online, please contact 365asia IT Department at (212) 217-HELP. Once you are able to log in to My365asia, you can go ahead and log in to the health portal with the new password.
Questions or need more information?
If you need help or have any questions, please call us at (212) 217-4190.